• To nurture a positive self-image in each child.
• To provide the opportunity for creative
self-expression through play, music and art.
• To develop each child’s social skills of sharing, helping and interacting with others.
• To teach children to understand and accept responsibility for their own behavior.
• To offer curriculum areas of creative arts, science, math, language, imaginative play, health and large and small motor skills.
• To enhance curriculum with educational topics including sign language, environment, safety and nutrition, in addition to special classroom visitors and field trips.
• To offer curriculum that is theme-based for 3-year olds and alphabet-based for 4-year olds.
• To prepare children to enter kindergarten, including teaching independence and self-help skills along with full visual alphabet recognition.
• To help children see themselves as uniquely created and loved by God.